Rodman Spirit 31 Outboard - Description
NEW 2023 Rodman Spirit 31 Outboard Hard Top with twin Suzuki DF200 200hp outboard engines. The Rodman Spirit 31 is rapidly increasing in popularity in the UK due to her excellent versatility, practicality and performance. The outboard version gives you two double berths in a separate forward cabin and the mid-ship, and a convertible saloon for more sleeping space if required. Capable of speeds pushing 35 knots with the twin 200hp outboards, but quiet and economical cruising is also possible at lower speeds. The boat on order will be really special, with light blue hull and black/grey accents. Extras include hot water, foamed synthetic decking, gas cooker and microwave, and upgraded materials to the interior and exterior. This boat is due for UK delivery Spring 2023, price includes delivery, commissioning, three day handover with tuition and VAT. Library pictures of a different boat currently with this listing, to be updated when actual boat pictures are available.
Engines and electrical
- Twin Suzuki DF200 200hp petrol outboards
- 2 x 130 AGM batteries (one starter, one service)
- 12v main panel
- Earthing plate for electronics
- Battery charger
- Interior LED lighting
- Navigation lighting
- Shore power
Hull and Deck
- Light blue coloured hull
- Black colour in gel on hard top roof
- 6 Stainless Steel 316 cleats
- PVC rubbing strip
- Electric Windlass with remote control
- 2 Self-parking windscreen wipers
- Stainless steel handrails, hand holds and pulpit
- Tempered-glass front windscreen
- Manually operated tempered glass side windows
- Hull windows with integrated portholes
- Cockpit with multi position upholstered GRP seating with upgraded cushion material, large storage lazerette, deck shower and bathing ladder integrated into bathing platform.
- Upgraded two tone upholstery to cockpit seating
- Midship cleats
- Foamed synthetic decking in grey
- Canvas cover for front and side windows in black
- Mooring equipment (anchor, chain, fenders and warps)
- Dinette with Venetian style curtains, height adjustable table (can be mounted in cockpit), L-shaped upholstered sofa (with upgraded materials) to port (convertible to berth) with convertible co-pilot seat and removable carpet. Pleated blinds to windows.
- Galley unit with stainless steel sink, gas hob, microwave, fridge, worktop, storage units and 220v internal socket. Additional upper galley storage unit and lacquered galley furniture option.
- Forward cabin with hanging locker, double berth, Venetian style side curtains, opening skylight hatch with roller blind, mirror, side shelving, two opening ports, entrance door, carpeted fibreglass floor, stowage under berth and upholstered ceiling, pleated blinds to windows
- Guest cabin to mid-ship with cupboard, double berth upholstered seat, opening port, carpet floor and Venetian style side curtain. Additional privacy curtain.
- Bathroom with wash basin, marine WC, opening port, storage, mixer tap pulls out to shower, shower curtain, mirror and complete set of bathroom accessories
- Helm post, upholstered helm seat, steel and leather steering wheel, compass and 4 cup holders behind helm seat
- Hot water
- Teak capping on steps to cabins and heads
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.