Rodman Spirit 42 Coupé - Description
2023 Rodman Spirit 42 Coupé. The Rodman The feeling of spaciousness on this beamy boat is further increased by the stunning sliding electric roof to really bring the outside in. With twin Volvo Penta D6 IPS engines, you will be surprised at the fuel economy and find manoeuvring a doddle with the IPS joystick - choice of the IPS 450 340hp or IPS 500 380hp engines. The perfect UK boat to enjoy the beautiful weather when we get it, and close up the roof at the press of a button on those occasions when we don't! Huge cockpit, ideal for entertaining, but as it's a Rodman, you could catch your dinner from there too! Also available with a flybridge. Price Ex VAT, UK delivered.
Engines and electrical
- Priced for twin Volvo IPS 450 340hp engines. IPS 500 380hp engines also available.
- Joystick driving and docking
- 2 x 185AH starter batteries
- 2 x 185AH service batteries
- 12V main panel
- Battery charger
- Interior lighting
- Navigation lighting
- Earthing with 30A connectors
Hull and Deck
- 6 stainless steel cleats
- Aluminium and PVC rubbing strip
- Bathing ladder integrated into platform
- 2 Self-parking windscreen wipers
- 2 Windscreen washers
- 1000W Windlass
- Stainless steel aft door
- Aluminium laminated-glass slading door aft
- Stainless steel handrails, hand holds and pulpit
- Laminated-glass side windows and tempered glass front windscreen
- Cockpit shower
- Hull windows with integrated portholes
- Electric glass sliding roof
- Fixes glass skylights
- Saloon with door curtain, venetian blinds to side windows, general LED lighting, audio equipment with 2 loud speakers, height adjustable table and upholstered seating, upholstered walls, removable carpet flooring, PRVF ceilings with upholstered pieces.
- Helm post with upholstered double helm seat, fibreglass console, full set of engine controls and gauges, Volvo Penta Joystick control, trip computer system by Volvo.
- Galley with stainless steel sink, vitroceramic hob, integrated fridge, microwave, storage units and synthetic worktop
- Main cabin forward with double berth, hanging lockers to port and stbd, venetian blinds, opening skylight hatch with roller blind, general LED and reading lighting, stowage drawers under berth, upholstered walls, 2 side windows with integrated portholes, carpeted fibreglass floors, fibreglass ceilings with upholstered panels.
- Main cabin ensuite bathroom with bathroom accessories, worktop and wash basin, general lighting, separate shower with door, electric WC, fibreglass sides and ceiling and side window with integrated porthole.
- Guest cabin with twin single berths, hanging locker, venetian blinds, general LED lighting, furniture units and doors, upholstered wall panels, carpeted fibreglass floor and fibreglass ceiling with upholstered panels.
- Guest bathroom with athroom accessories, worktop and wash basin, general lighting, separate shower with door, electric WC, fibreglass sides and ceiling and side window with integrated porthole.
- Engine compartment with extractor fans, engines, aluminium fuel tank (1150L) and starter and service batteries
- Steering compartment with freshwater tank (390L), black water tank (110L), hydraulic steering and exhaust outlets
- Bailing system - 2 automatic bilge pumps, 2 emergency bilge pumps, 1 manual bilge pump
- 40L water heater
- 3 Portable fire extinguishers, 1 FE25 extinguisher in engine room
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.